Monday, August 2, 2010

Need u guys to give some SUPPORT~^^~


Guess what...hmmm..yea~It's a new experience for me that I've mentioned laz time in FB~
I take part in a beauty competition {i guess}..v my beloved babe~It's Ifeel Girl Search for 2010~
I had been selected by them-(Organizer) to attend the 1st audition..yeah..It can consider as I'm quite LUCKY..I guess..
Hmm..b4 that I'm still confused that I should go for the 1st audition anot since I dunno what
to present for the TALENT part...cause I have no talent at all..XD
At the end..I decided to give a chance to improved myself and try learn something else from
there..so..I decided went for the audition!
omg..It's early in da morning..7am~I'm woke up and prepare all da things AND gonna started the JOURNNEY..
830am..my darling J came to fetch me to audition..Thanks a lot..
On the way~

My darling J~

It's quite nervous and funny..haha..btw..I want to say THANKS again to my precious fren
becoz of teaching me to be a temporary magician~well..tat's what I'm presented in the talent part..=)
after the audition..I went to sushi zanmai for my BRUNCH v the others
"COMPETITORS"..haha..
I admit that I am a TALKATIVE gal..like to annoying around~but so far...they're CRAZY too..haha..I cant imagine that how absurd they were!btw..I love them!
Eulise in da zanmai..^^

Emily..Eulise..Evyan..Kei...3 E vs 1 K.....wahaha=)

Ifeel gesture~


MuackssSS~^^


OMG!!..I'm juz answered a call from IFeel while I'm focusing to decorate my blog..
Pheewit~I'm shocked becoz I had been selected to be one of the 12 Finalist!as I said..my LUCK still by my side..=)







2 comments: