Thursday, November 18, 2010

The day went out v my darling and dear..XD

Today went to Tropicana mall to redeem our prize which won in one of the contest..XD..but we get nothing in da end cause needa go to the main outlet which located at Solaris Dutamas..Well..we don't know the road to there..so decide to go on next week after do some research!><
Hmm..we went to 1u after those disappointed stuff....guess what?!
sure went for shopping la come on...we're not the special ladies..we still like to shop everywhere just like what a girl like to...~
2day I just realized that my darling-eva like to U-turn when she driving to somewhere~so cute la..haha... Darling..this is for youuu~~^^

Recently addicted to it!ate before the journey!=)

The only choice....XD



haha...It's not allow to capture photo..but v did it still and so we get warning by one of the staff...>< silly...but it's fun!XD

My dear-MC=)


Well...this is the SS picha~~~~~haha...

I owned a high heel for myself...It's quite expensive..but still I bought it...==
Finished the shopping session...we went to cheras pasar malam-connaught..started to hunting our dinner at there~~~haha=)
Didn't take any photo there....4get..><''

No comments:

Post a Comment