Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine2011!

1st of all,HAPPY VALENTINE to everyone of you~=)
haha..2011...SINGLE valentine!
Tot dinner v his family..but cancel at the end...
BTW........that's not a BIG case...coz I'm still got my Awesome gang!
I have no idea if one of us is have gf/bf..then our "dudeship" izzit will still as good as now?XD..anyways..fully enjoy now..cherish now..make it happening as we can!aha!who cares=P
Soooo...this year i got a MILKY valentine!coz we went to milk club to celebrated our Valentine Day!
After a MILKY shower....we went to GENTING for FUN...xD
Whole night no sleep...we back around 8am coz one of my fren-Key needa rushed back to sban packed his stuff and rushed to KLIA...he gonna leave to HK..
well..the time was upside down and it's screwed my life my everything honestly....but still that's so called lifeXD..

XD
Darling V me~
Darling J v me=)
Peace~~~~
FMZ with Ethan!XD
Someone so kacau behind me!!
Vin and me!someone kacau Again!
Dear v me!
Blow water session!XD
Boooo~Boooo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment