Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Outing Day ♥

26.07.2011
We went to 1u.

By right was I needa went there to casting for shu uemura roadshow.
but end up they telling me it's already enough people.
My feel was like What The Hell is this!
I purposely borrow my friend's car went to there but end up get nothing!
Lol~....they thought I am very free!==

Luckily I was planning shopping session after the interview!
So, a casting day turn to a Shopping day with my dear-Mc=)

We have fun~We have joy~......
We had tried the tutti frutti finally...It's quite expensive yet delicious!
and it's quite fun that you can add on those choc chips, cornflakes,fresh fruit and so on as a decoration on the top of the Ice-cream!^^
By the way,all is about the money!...because they are using a weighing machine to calculate how many gram your ice-cream is!><

Awwww~
Finally i get myself a wallet...after I reached home only I noticed that it's quite a big sized..haha..xD
No worries,I like it still~


BBQ plaza~~~Yummy^^







Fashion Show!~xDD












Tutti Frutti~~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment