Sunday, September 12, 2010

1 TEAM 1 SOUND~


You know what...
It was awesome!
My Team-ArtsLife..
just like my 2nd home..
A home which bring you a right way & happiness..which guide you lotsa of knowledges..Which train you to be a capable person..etc=)
My Team partners-ArtsLifenian..
just like my family members..
A partner who caring you to the max..who willing straighten you out while you facing troubles..who wipe away all your tears..etc=)
I'm not trying to flatter my team immensely..JUst what I'm say is da truth..The truth which hiding in my deep deep heart reconditely..
I do really like my team..love my partners..
My schedule is enrichment becoz of YOU..
My life is great becoz of YOU..
My world is awesome becoz of YOU..

To ARTSLIFENIAN..
ARTSLIFE's future is waiting us to make it happening..+oil~^^v

2 comments:

  1. Wow~~ We are......ARTSLIFENIAN!!!!
    LOVE you all so MUCHHHHH....^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. will go to see your performance once i get back!gayao gayao!:)

    ReplyDelete