Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A buSy daY..=)

Well..
Today I slept until 2pm..XD
haha..This is why I always 4-5am only fall asleep...
My time is totally upside down..it's screwed up my life actually...
BUt..
what can I do..?SLEEP is my favourite hobby perhaps..hugging my pillow..enjoying the air-cond..who else willing to wake up in this situation..?XD..
After that I ate my BRUNCH alone..cause it was nobody home..always!..
2day my phone keep ringing~you know what!Most of them calling me for asking more information about my camp since the newspaper did published the camp advertisement..
5.++pm..I went to printing shop and went to rasah...OMG..it's 7pm already..
I need to fly back home cause I have a dinner with my beloved family at The Legend Hotel-PD..
After reached home I have no time to bath and I went without changing a new cloth and draw on contact-lens...==''

The Legend Hotel..

My DREAM Boo BOo CAR~XD


rRrghh..I posted it because of my sista~she will knew why I posted!XDD


My sista^^

My mum..^^
(She look a little bit chubby hereXD..And has a FREEZE smile cause forced by me for tooking this..BTW..look cute still..=))

haha..NOOB face..

NIce...If we're came early...then won't just only ate this amount!

Prawn prawn..I gonna eat YOU lur~ngek ngek..


p/s=sorry to daddy,ping and ying...cause i didn't took u guys photo..ngek..dun be jealous ya~><

No comments:

Post a Comment