Monday, March 21, 2011

Anything=)

uh huh~!
GOTCHA~~^^
I found out something that I shouldn't saw it...XD
I felt so sweet when I read every single words that you wrote!It's really freaking me out!anyways,It meant so much to me!Thanks~=)

you seems like prefect to me..
you take care on me..even more than yourself..
you did something that didn't happen to me before..
but somehow..
I feel confuse though..

I ain't that good that u thought..
I know that I shouldn't make any comparison..
I know that I shouldn't stubborn on something that I wish to..
but somehow..
the things were just pop up on my mind..

woohuu..my team-Artslife BOOM terminal 2 last saturday!><
I did enjoy when help my group to complete their performance with my buddy-Chloe!
Perhaps that not really good enough..but so what!XD
The next Event will be held on JUNE!
stay tune people!=)

recently what I pik cek is my phone!lol..
wish to change a new one..but I got no enough of $$...><
so..needa work hard and own an Iphone for myself!<3

now ady week 6...lol..one week more then needa sit for my final!
OMG~It's just so terrible fast!
and I am not ready YET!!
seriously,I don't like short sem!It's so stress to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment