Saturday, April 2, 2011

01/04/2011-April Fool



















I suppose to have so damn much to say...
since today happened something that out of my expectation..but dunno why,don't really feel like share it to anyone..==
hmm..let's talk something about it la since it's a good memories to me though..
I woke up and you was here..just slept right beside me..nope..should say that you made some noisy sound which that you don't really wish to but too bad it's already disturbed enough to wake a person up and yeah I saw you..anyways,I like it..><
like the way you wake me up?or like the way you surprise me?anything la...just simple that I felt happy to see you..=)
By the way,I don't really agree that you do it often cause it will make me too depend on you and I will stuck in somehow......
once I too depend on you..then both of us might be getting suffer..cause I'm such a savage..XD
Today I went in a saloon and came out with no any changes to my hair...haha..it sounds kinda weird right?..LOL..cause I confused that is it should I cut my hair..should I cut my fringe..should I do this should I make that...I cant even stand strong on my decision after listened his suggestion...so,it end up nothing..LMAO==
anyways,today I do really happy..thanks for everything that you did to me..=)
Monday is my first test-TITAS and yet I haven't do my revision though...lol..god bless..><

No comments:

Post a Comment