Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A colorful day~


o~leh~~oleh oleh oleh~~~oOpsS...how could I so hyper at this moment??
my examination ain't finish lea.......still got one last paper which on next Tuesday..XD...
However,that's the paper that I worry the most!!!cause I get a bery bery worst result for my coursework....FML...seriously, it was like a heavy blow....T.T
guess I needa put more effort on it..IF not I think I needa log in to GG.com...LOL..~god bless><

Exhausted~
not really sleep well during last night due to the examination...
Lucky~
yet I did felt a bit happy after read my paper today...><..may wish that I could get an APPLE lu..amitofo^^
Confused~
I'm keep asking my dear Mc and my dii that should I go for the casting anot...at the end,yes,I did went to Midvalley for trying those costume..
Lonely~
I having my brunch alone at Mcd..sigh..life is meaningless without talking to anyone..T.T
Surprised~
haha..someone trying to give me surprise...but too bad..I'm too clever and of cause I know him well so that I could predict it and read his mind..XD
Happy~
We hang around the crowd with xxxxxxx your xxxx....And captured our pretty face opposite a silly guyXD..It's really sweet actually,don't you feel it?

overall...I definitely end up with Exhausted again...LOL...anyways,everything is worth when all the things came to me smoothly...

What's next?!
come on..of cause is my SS picha lu!!ngek ngek^^

Smile^^

Sweetie Ines with me=)

Eu...Ines..Collins...

Peace~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment