Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sem Break


Two weeks left for my sem break..
stay at hometown..nothing special yet it's just like a gain weight trip for me..
everyday like a Princess sleep until noon...then have my brunch..movie..dinner..drama..online..yc..what else?playing rammi..XD
that's so called life right?LMAO~...how could I slim down lea~~~TT

This weekend needa back KL shift all my stuff to my new house!woohoo...how excited!!><
I like to decorate how my room look like..arrange where to put my stuff...etc..~simply make me so interesting with it!^^
My new room is much more bigger than my previous room!guess what..the rental fees is more cheaper than my previous one!And the main point is CLEAN&TIDY!
It seems like I can breathe in FRESH air...yawn also will become less..xD

9th May..
cant wait for that day!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment