Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rio~


Well...Imma just back from cinema and I watched this movie just now!LoL~
Frankly, I don't really like to watch any animation film in CINEMA!
It's seems like wasting money to watch a movie which don't really need those sound effect..visual effect and so on....that's why I always ignore this type of movie when I make my choice..

I was definitely forced by someone to watch it..and he didn't even give me a chance to say NO!Ishh~
In fact,he gave me a worst reason ever that I can't reject him at all!><
by the way, I have to admit that the movie ain't bad since he keep saying the story line is good..very attractive..the expression of those cartoon characters are cute and so on..haha...okay...fine,you are right~^^

Overall the movie was pretty nice.....So,thanks you for brought me to watch such an awesome movie..
happy?xD

No comments:

Post a Comment