Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blog.

Accidentally saw a friend's blog.
not really a close friend.
and he did don't look like a person who have a blog habit!==
However, it's quite amazed me after I read thru his blog!xD

Last few month I did told myself I have to throw my diary books since they are make me feel so insecure!
but I'm wondering why I haven't take action?@@
Sometimes, we might change our mindset as the times goes on, I developed an interest in express my everything to my diary since I was young, still studying primary school if I didn't mistaken!
I like to express my emotion by writing instead of telling and share to my friend><
It's such a good thing right?
Honestly, I don't really need any advises from them but I do need a pair of ears need a listener instead!
Just I have no idea how am I suppose to start the first word and somehow it's not a good timing to interrupt the atmosphere that what's suppose to be goes on.
That's why most of the time I choose to discard them and prevent not to kill the mood!=)
I doesn't meant that It's a great move but then that is unnecessary to do so.

Stop nagging to myself and I will throw it on tomorrow no matter how much I am not willing to!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment